Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Features

Hey all!

I just wanted to let you know some of the features I've created on the blog. If you look under the title of blog you will see a reel of news headlines. Click on any one of them to get the most up to date news about the race. Also, if you look in the right hand column of the page you will see a section call "pages." If you look at the link you will see that I have posted the web newsletter from Van Hollen. If you keep looking back over there I will keep that section updated with each newsletter that the candidates produce.

I hope you check out some of the new features and I will definitely be putting up some more soon!

Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. It is very useful as well as informative. This is a very intriguing race to say the least, especially with the whole sexting thing!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderful blog really very nice site and blog facility.every title is very nice and very fatastic concept.Celebration Attorney Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome list.I wasn't aware of this feature of this article.Winter Park Lawyer thanks!

    ReplyDelete